Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Course Membership

Payment options
Sunday, December 15, 2013
Let me start by saying what anyone thinks of me is unimportant to me. I am an Ascended Master returned to bring great change and raise the consciousness of all who come seeking truth. Bringing all together as one. I don’t believe what I teach, I Know it. Belief is what comes before you know, once you know belief is unimportant. I understand your conflicts, they all stem from individual beliefs, beliefs that were created in the past, you are no longer there those beliefs are no longer valid. So you struggle every day to find peace and use external things to disassociate yourself from your true self that is trying to come forth. Because of this you experience you emergence as being bombarded from energy outside of you and because of your beliefs it can also take on the form of other entities harassing you. Though this is not true you stand by your belief and look outside for relief. You truly are the source of all you experience, and everything will come to you as you believe. Your true self has been calling you for a long time and you really haven’t been listening, because of your individual beliefs it can only come through using what you believe. It has been trying to get you to stop looking without and start looking within leaving your beliefs at the door so you can receive all that you are. This is the dawn of a new world emerging from a long sleep and it will no longer support old ways or beliefs, you must open your hearts and minds to the truth that you are that is within you. You are trapped in the world of illusion and with the emergence into the new the old will not work and things will get more and more intense the more you want to hold onto the past. Now I don’t want anyone to believe anything I say, you need to find it for yourself or it will just be words.

Thank you  if you don’t ask that means you’re not ready for the answer.

0 comments: