Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Course Membership

Payment options
Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Insight

I am not writing this post for comments or to question or challenge anyone’s belief, I am just writing it to give you some truth because I have been there and I understand, and this is not my belief, I know this. All the things you’re having trouble with like energy from everyone and everything is because you don’t truly understand yourself. You may say you do but trust me you don’t. you can say, well I was born in wherever to a wonderful or dysfunctional family, I went to school had friends learned this and that went to college have a degree in whatever and have a wonderful family and career, but that is not who you truly are, that is just who you became based on your past, the things you learned and were taught and believed. You learned and sought answers outside so you became a reflection of those things. But you true search is within. Right now you are mostly operating subconsciously from programing you learned from the past. This is why so many have trouble shielding themselves from energy they don’t want and from grounding. The key to it all lies with you truly understanding yourself, not the self you think you are.

0 comments: