Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Course Membership

Payment options
Friday, December 6, 2013

I can help

When I look out into the world and see all the people that are waking up and those that are partially awake already and a lot of them have gifts to share with the world but they truly don't understand them and allow them to take control of their lives and they spend a lot of their time trying to figure out why it seems like they have no control over their life.
The biggest problem is that most of us think we know it all and ignore people that try to explain to us why were having so much trouble. I was one of them I thought I knew everything and didn't think I needed anyone's help for anything until my world around me came crashing down and I was forced to reevaluate my very existence.
I turned to God my angels guardians whoever was out there listening and started asking questions. I had gotten so fed up with this world and with life that I walked away from my career and wanted answers or death.
I spent the next year ripping apart my life and looking at every aspect throughout my life trying to understand and talking to God and asking to be shown the truth whatever it may be. I was told that to understand who you are and why your here, you must truly understand you and how you got where you are now. the universe and your guides have been trying to point you in a direction throughout your life with signs and events to help you, you need to go back through your entire life and look for these signs and events and look deeper into them to see what the message was. you will learn a lot about what you were really doing and what you were truly looking for.
The way it was explained to me; if you look at your life like a novel and look at the chapter your in, you are trying to understand your life without understanding how you got to this chapter. you will go in circles. you need to re read the novel and understand all the characters and what roles they played in getting you to where you are now. you will see there is no place else you could be but where you are right now. This process is the beginning, it will be as easy or hard as you want it to be.(short version)
I chose the hard way because I am stubborn and hardheaded and don't believe anything unless i can see it feel it touch it etc.
this part was the easy part for me, the next part that came, not so much.
Anyway, after i went through the entire process I was told to help teach others since teaching is one aspect of why i am here.
It took me ten years to finally write all the things i was told and what i learned and share it with the world. The lesson written here is the beginning of your true path.

0 comments: