Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Course Membership

Payment options
Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Finding answers

I am very passionate about my work and my heart aches for everyone who is stuck looking to the past for relief. You have everything you will ever need within you. Because of the way we were taught and by our own experiences we continue to look for these things outside of us to feel better and be able to deal with life. But they are only temporary distractions to temporarily take your mind off them but these things will continue to infest your life and get harder and harder to hide from until you are forced to deal with the underlying issues. And there is no need for that. It is only through true understanding that you will find what you have been seeking outside.True understanding healing and knowledge comes from within. I know a lot of you are just starting to try to figure things out and look outside for your answers because that is what you know. I feel for you, I have been there, looking everywhere to find answers that couldn't be found out there. It was when I learned to look within and truly understand myself and my life that I found what I was looking for. It is through truly understanding yourself and how you got where you are and why your life is the way it is that you uncover the truth behind what you called your life and you find your true self and your true path and purpose. And I am here to help you along the way.

Much Love
Joseph

0 comments: