Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Course Membership

Payment options
Sunday, October 20, 2013

Truth within, who I am

Coming here as an ascended master and having no real plan for life set out for you really is tough and lonely existence, unable to find any kind of happiness or pleasure or fulfillment in the world really hating everything about this place basically coming here as a blank slate and no matter what you do or how you do it or how happy or positive you are about it you always end up back in the same place you started from every time. I've always had that still small voice that guidance trying to tell me things throughout my life but I was young I didn't know anything I was running off of what I learned what my parents and my teachers had taught me about life and what it means to be a productive human being on this planet. Even though I was not a religious person I always knew that when there was something bothering me to go in my room alone and talk to God I didn't realize the answers I was getting were directly from him, I was so miserable being a human being in this place that I tried to end my life a number of times all unsuccessful of course, I remember one time sitting in my room crying and a razor blade in my hand I ask God to forgive me for what I was about to do and I slit my wrist twice and when not one drop of blood came out I heard there is only one way you're leaving this place and that is not it, I never tried it again after that. My whole life I've tried more jobs than most people will ever have their whole life you name it I've probably done it I always went in every job hundred and 10% Mr. positive, thinking maybe this is who i am can it be this is where I belong, but they all ended the same way I always ended up back where I started from without any clue. I have always been stubborn and hardheaded so it takes a long time for ideas and things to really sink in and make me look at them or act upon them, I finally realized what the universe was trying to tell me look within to find who I am not without because there is nothing out there for me all I need is within. Thus began my letting go of this world and letting go of all my wants and desires for anything in this physical place and spending my time looking within seeking the answers to the questions I've had my whole life who am I and why am I here. With a lot of meditation and reflection and talks with God and my guides I've come to understand who I am and why I'm here, it's because this is the time all the shifting the energy that was going to happen that is going on now it is a time of great change and I am an ascended master the bringer of change I am here to help raise the consciousness of all and transform the world.

0 comments: