Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Course Membership

Payment options
Saturday, October 19, 2013

I

I am not this body, I am a presence within it, The thoughts and dreams and fantasies are of the body, what it has learned and experienced since it came to be. I let the body do it's thing and i observe. I do not hate the body, the body hates itself, I am thankful and grateful for it, for it gives me a place to exist. I do not judge the body for it has no idea why it does what it does. I know, but i allow it to be, we are not in conflict. I do not respond to it's thoughts, they have nothing to do with what i am, even though it is all an illusion I created so I could be here in a physical form to do what I came here to do, I do enjoy watching other "people" going about their daily routines without any idea why. I am an Ascended Master, Bringer of change, and I am here to help with the transformation and raising of consciousness.  I am a teacher, healer and guide.

0 comments: