Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Course Membership

Payment options
Saturday, November 16, 2013

The way you respond



The way you respond
It doesn't matter what the situation is, you still have to choose how to respond to it, No one can make you choose it is all on you. This was a tough one for me, I have been impulsive most of my life, I have bought things when I really didn't need them, and after, realizing I needed the money for something else. I have responded with aggression and hostility toward people because they did things that I deemed wrong, or they were against me in some way. I have always reacted to things instead of taking a moment to really look at the situation, it was all about me and no one else's thoughts or feelings mattered. I was self-serving, Self-centered and egotistical; if there was nothing in it for me I wasn't interested. Now you can say that all my behaviors and attitudes and the way I responded to people and things came from my upbringing, from the way I was raised by my family, and friends, it would be true, but it was still my choice. No matter what I was taught or how I was treated, it was still my choice in every situation which way to respond or react. So I take full responsibility for my actions, No one made me do anything, I always had a choice, As do you. So when you feel like blaming something or someone for the way your life is, Stop and remember it was you who made the choices in your life, No one else. I used to think the world was against me, I blamed everybody and everything for my life sucking. But In the end, it was all my choice, No matter what life threw at me, I still had to choose how to respond.

0 comments: