Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Course Membership

Payment options
Monday, September 16, 2013

Being your true self


Discovering your true self and your true path, is the

beginning of you true existence here.

It doesn’t mean that life suddenly turns perfect, you know

who you are and why you’re here, but your still the same

you so to speak. This is where it gets deep, now you know

so now you let go.

You must let go of all that binds you to this physical

existence so you can fully realize your true self.

That is the big explosion at the end of the fireworks. When

you start letting go of all things, people possessions, all that

keep you in the illusion, you will start truly feeling

everything and your connection to it, you realize that there

is nothing in between you and everything and everyone

else.

You find your direct connection with the source of all

things and that you are one with it.

It can be scary, it feels like your coming face to face with

god, and once you accept what you are, it feels like you

will cease to exist, true, you will cease to exist as you know

you.

I remember when I was at the door to who I was, standing

there I thought it was over for me, my ego found the

biggest thing that I was afraid of, and made it feel like it

was coming to destroy me, I could actually feel it in the

house, feel it getting closer and closer, I was terrified.

It felt so real that I was afraid at night when I went to bed, I

really could feel it in the house waiting. (it was the great
bear).

I was so scared that it took me a while to bring myself back

to the present.

I realized that it was the ego’s last effort to keep me in the

past and in the illusion.

Truth is there is nothing coming to destroy you, it is the ego

that will be destroyed, so it is fighting for it’s life so to

speak.








0 comments: